Friday, May 18, 2012

George the Great is Eight

It seems like yesterday George was born.  The first time I saw him, the nurses had put a little cap on his head.  I just had to take a little peek, and when I removed the cap I had to let out a cheer!  This beautiful baby boy and the most fabulous head of hair I had ever seen.  George has grown to be a wonderful boy.  He is smart, funny, athletic and tender-hearted.  I was lucky to celebrate his birthday in New York City and attend his baptism.  
One of my favorite things to do while visiting is to walk the Mathisons to school.  As soon as George arrives, he is surrounded by friends.  George is a little light in the city, the "King of New York". I know George will always be an influence for good wherever he goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment