Monday, July 27, 2015

A Heart to be Contented

Sammy always lays his head on my shoulder - a tender mercy.  I'm grateful for my sixteen grandchildren. They make my heart so happy and so proud. I love each one so very much. 

Lake Powell 2015

“This day by God’s mercy I am 29 years of age, and in very good health, and like to live and get an estate; and if I have a heart to be contented, I think I may reckon myself as happy a man as any is in the world, for which God be praised. So to prayers and to bed.”

Diary of Samuel Pepys, February 1662

Heaven

62 years - 

I'm grateful for my journey - my family, my faith, my home, my health, my friends, my life. 

Family dinner at my favorite - Sundance
Topped off with my favorite - Marzipan Cake



Grateful - and so to prayers and to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment