Monday, January 7, 2013

Working for Miracles

A few days ago while on a run, I asked Holly about her New Year Resolutions. She recounted an article she read on Facebook that suggested writing down miracles you need in your life instead of making resolutions.

The concept spoke to my heart. I believe in a God of Miracles. I have been blessed to see miracles great and small occur in my life and the lives of my family.

On New Year's Eve I completed reading the Book of Mormon and underlined these verses from Moroni 7:35-37:

"...Has the day of miracles ceased?
Or have angels ceased to appear unto the children of men?
Behold I say unto you, Nay;
For it is by faith that miracles are wrought;
and it is by faith that angels appear and minister unto men."

The Lord requires us to ask, do all that we can and then through our faith He can perform miracles.

This year, I'm working and praying for miracles!

Happy New Year.




http://realintent.org/miracles-not-just-resolutions/

The above is a link to the article Holly referred to and includes an inspiring President Packer story regarding miracles replacing resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment