Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Snow


Yesterday was our last chance for snow before Christmas.  Unfortunately, we received only a skiff.  Somehow, for me, it just doesn't seem like Christmas without a snow storm.  I love snow.  I love to watch it softly fall.  I love snowflakes and the fact that each is unique.  I love to make fresh tracks on a run or ski slope.  I love the way the snow crystals sparkle and shine;  snow is white and clean and pure.  

 I am so grateful for the Lord's promise-
His priceless gift:

Come now, and let us reason together,
saith the Lord:
though your sins be as scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they be red like crimson,
they shall be as wool. 
Isaiah 1:18




1 comment:

  1. Is the pick from the cc? I remember our run last year in fresh snow - making tracks-magical.

    ReplyDelete